Wednesday 22 June 2011

How I am Packing My Hair Products for My Holiday...

I am going away for a week beginning Sunday, I have been wondering how am I going to take away all of my hair products and fit them in my suitcase? Shortly after the holiday was booked, I purchased this travel bottles pack from Primark for £1 ($1.50) -bargain.
It actually includes 3 of those bottles - I used 1 and obviously the 3 small pots you see in the bag. You can purchase travel sized dispenser bottles from Superdrug for about £1.20 each but that is way too expensive. So in these containers I plan to pour:
1xbottle: Olive oil (it's already in this bottle)
1x bottle: My Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo (not too much as I don't feel I will shampooing more than once on holiday)
1xbottle: My Elasta QP DPR-11 DC (I will put this in my hair prior to swimming)
1xsmall pot: coconut oil
2xsmall pots: Elasta QP mango butter moisturiser


Results:

And for my conditioner, I purchased a travel size version of Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends (LTR)- £1.20 from Superdrug ($1.80)- I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for me to try out this conditioner and also saves space. It's tiny!
Smells so good! *The Herbal Essence's Beautiful Ends products are called Long-Term Relationship in the US. Not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment