Tuesday 29 May 2012

Review: TRESemmé Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner 900ml

Here is the review for this conditioner. I needed a cheap deep conditioner whilst I was deciding which (more expensive) deep conditioner I will purchase. I did use this conditioner last year and I am pretty sure it lasted me for half of the year at least! The best thing about this product is the price- £2.69 for 900ml - wow! The shampoo that goes with the conditioner was also half price. When I bought this product before- it was also on offer for half price, so if you want to purchase it I suggest going to Superdrug which is where I purchase it from.



Description:
TRESemmé Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner with certified organic coconut oil and jojoba extracts smoothes away frizz leaving hair feeling noticeably soft and silky. With our silicone free formula for lightweight conditioning, hair looks shiny and incredibly healthy looking. Discover 10x stronger hair after just one use.* Formulated without parabens and also hypoallergenic, it is suitable for sensitive skin and gentle enough for use on colour treated hair.
*When used with TRESemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner versus non conditioning shampoo.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water),Cetyl Alcohol ,Stearyl Alcohol ,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride ,Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine ,Lauroyl Lysine ,Aspartic Acid ,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil ,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract ,Caprylyl Glycol ,Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer ,Distearyldimonium Chloride ,Ethyl Alcohol ,Isopropyl Alcohol ,Benzyl Alcohol ,Citric Acid ,Parfum (Fragrance)

I used this to deep condition my hair with on Wednesday, I added castor oil for extra slip. I will say this conditioner provides great slip so it is great to use for detangling! My hair felt normal after washing, it didn't feel super moisturised (like my Shea Moisture shampoo) and it didn't feel under moisturised (if that makes sense!). But for £2.69 I was definitely not expecting a miracle product! I like the texture of the conditioner it is definitely a bit thick and very creamy, if you have thick hair like mine you will definitely need a thick deep conditioner. I think this will be used as a co-wash and then I will search for a thicker, deep conditioner. All in all I give it 3/5- no miracles, but provides a lot of slip and is definitely great for the price!
Information from www.tesco.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi... Great post. I so love tresemme. Where did you buy the tresemme for 2.69??
    Next week I am in London so I want to stock tresemme :)!! I am from Holland and here they don't sell it :(!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you, it was from Superdrug. There's quite a few in London so you should be able to purchase

    ReplyDelete