Tuesday 10 July 2012

NEW! Kinky Curly Style Lace Front Wig

I know, I KNOW I said I wouldn't order another wig *bows head in shame* however I really wanted a wig that would mimic my natural hair. This doesn't lol, but it is a step closer to an afro kinky texture. It is described as a Jerry Curl (I know), 14 inch lace front wig and I purchased from lacewigsfront.com. This is my go-to vendor and a very quick review is here. This wig did take a month to order (considering my last 2 wigs came within 1 week this is a long time) and I was slightly worried. I did e-mail them twice and they responded promptly and courteously stating they would have to make a custom order because they had none in stock. Anyway enough description here are the pictures and an unboxing video :)


No comments:

Post a Comment