Friday 11 January 2013

New Hair Tools!

I got two hair tools last month for Christmas- I was soo happy to receive these :). First up, I got the
Remington Pearl Ceramic Pro Styler CI9532.
This creates large waves, if you wanted volume you could wand the hair in sections then add flexi rods. If you wanted smaller curls, a smaller wand is neccessary. I love that this came with a heat protectant glove and a travel case (pictured above).



Furthermore, you can use two different heat settings and it heats up really quickly.


Second, I got the Remington Keratin Therapy Pro S8590 Ceramic Straighteners.

As you can see in the picture, it also came with a travel pouch it also comes with various heat settings. I am yet to use these straighteners but definitely needed a replacement after my GHDs broke :(.  I believe both products were purchased from Argos but can also be purchased from Boots.



I do plan to use this straightener to flat iron my natural hair- maybe for my 2 year natural anniversary in August?

No comments:

Post a Comment