Wednesday 19 June 2013

You're back in my liiife! Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer

Okay remember this product review? I loveeed the way Elasta QP worked on my relaxed hair. It was my styler, it was my moisturiser and it made my hair buttery soft. Fast forward to here, when I was transitioning it did not work so well on my hair and I gave it up. Well now it's back again! I have been wanting to revisit this product for a very long time. I have seen some natural haired women on Instagram use this product for braidouts and it has worked quite well. The ingredients list is well terrible lol. But to be honest if it does work then why not! I will definitely keep you update with how well it works as a styler and a moisturiser after a few weeks use. This was only £2.49- bargain.


No comments:

Post a Comment